Pro-Grades & Real Retro Photoshop Filters Premium Filter Pack
Pro-Grades & Real Retro Photoshop Filters
Hi guys. I am back again with another fantastic download for Adobe Photoshop. This is the first of my ‘Premium’ Filter Action Packs, Pro-Grades & Real Retro Photoshop Filters. This pack contains thirteen filters that grade your photo’s with range of camera types & settings, lenses and film stock encompassing sixty years of photography.
Weeks of research and testing have led to the production of these great filters including collaboration with award winning photographer Lee Blanchflower, as such this is the first of many more ‘Premium’ packs that aim to add the real feel of nostalgia or professionalism to your shots.
There are literally thousands of free retro Photoshop filters but far fewer that offer to mimic real life photography of times gone by. In fact I have other action packs available to download from here but none of them capture the true essence of classic photography!
The Pro-Grades & Real Retro Photoshop Filters are:
- Canon EOS SD Mk2
- Canon EOS SD Mk2 (exp 1/200)
- Fujifilm Finepix S5 Pro (exp 1/500)
- Leica Digilux 3 (exp 1/400)
- Nikon D90 (exp 1/100)
- Nikon D3000 (exp 1/4000)
- Olympus E-620 (iso 200 exp 1/400)
- Olympus E-PL1S (iso 100 exp 1/1000)
- Kodak Pony 1954 (135mm Standard stock)
- Kodak Brownie 1961 (Hawkeye Lens, TMAX 100 stock)
- Rollei 35 1976 (Kodachrome 200 stock)
- Leica IIIc 1951 ( Nikkor 280mm f/3.5, Kodak Royal Gold 100 stock)
- Polaroid Colorpack 2 1969 (Fujifilm FP100c stock)
To instal the pack simply complete the purchase, you will be presented with a time restricted link that will expire, download the pack and drag it to your Photoshop application. If you cannot see the Actions pane go to window>Actions and the toolbar will become visible.
Like my other filter packs these are very easy to use. Simply drag and drop your to the Photoshop application, either on your desktop or dock, this will load the photo as a ‘Background’ image. In the Actions pane simple scroll to the desired filter, click it, then at the bottom of the pane click the ‘play’ icon.
Your image will now be rendered with the set filter. These filters were created with Adobe CS6 on Mac OSX Lion but some platforms and earlier versions may experience compatibility issues just be sure that you can use these filters correctly before purchasing.
These examples were created with an original photo with a Canon EOS-1D mark IV, Lens EF24-70mm f/2.8L USM, Focal Length 38mm, Exposure 1/100 ISO 200 at a resolution of 3124×4686 260DPI.
This means that the filters had to be created at high-spec, becuase of this the filters were created to be non-destructive to the imported image so you can roll back to the original if you need to. This also means that you probably will not have to scale up any of the effects but you can scale down!
For example if you use a smaller resolution image you may wish to scale down the ‘noise’ on the Kodak Brownie. This is simple simply find the layer with the ‘noise’ filter applied and scale down the opacity of the entire layer!
I will answer all questions and how-to’s via twitter so if you run into any issues simply tweet me. @phillshaw
Add that extra touch to make your photography stand out. Full support is offered on these filter actions so i’f you have any troubles whatsoever I am here to help.
If you’re new to Photoshop Actions and need some help adding them or installing them in Photoshop follow this quick guide.
Please agree to theses terms and conditions before purchasing.
- You MUST not loan, share, re-distribute or sell this product. All illegal downloads and seeds will be pursued.
- You can use this download in commercial work.
- You MAY supply the client the edited PSD so long as the image actions are flattened and the actions cannot be extracted.
- All work is copyright © Phill Shaw 2012 and protected under British Law for Intellectual Property.
- The product description is clear, no refunds will be given. Please read the description before purchasing.
- The product will be delivered digitally, please be sure to have a valid email address for delivery.
- If you have any comments, questions or require a more detailed explanation of the terms and conditions please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Secure card Payments through Paypal, this site will NEVER ask for your details)
Software Overview :
|Rating : |
|Name : Real Retro Photoshop Filters|
|Operating System : Win/Mac|
|Price : |
|Description : There are literally thousands of free retro Photoshop filters but far fewer that offer to mimic real life photography of times gone by. In fact I have other action packs available to download from here but none of them capture the true essence of classic photography.|
|Landing Page : http://www.phillshaw.co.uk/home/pro-colors-retro-photoshop-filters.html|